Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The New Year

Right after Christmas I took a little trip to the Czech Republic to visit a friend. I got to see Prague, but only for a day. Definitely not enough time. I'm going to have to go back. I also got to see Brno, which was cool, but not as pretty as Prague. The beer was cheaper there though. The night life was fun and I met really cool people from the Balkans.

The Christmas Market in Prague was still running after Christmas day. 

Then I took a plane to France. I ended up spending my new year in Paris with a really good friend of mine. We even got to go to Disneyland Paris! The only downside was that we were living with two other people in the tiniest studio apartment I have ever seen. We also went to a really expensive club (50 Euro cover) on New Year's Eve. Ugh! Still had a great time though!


The entrance to Disney Land Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment